Get a FREE Estimate
Full-Scale Tree Service
in Tulsa, OK
Full-Scale Tulsa Tree Service
Get professional and affordable tree services in Tulsa and the surrounding areas.
We have a full crew and a range of specialized equipment, including:
Bandit Wood Chipper
Ditch Witch Skid Steers
and Vermeer Stump Grinders
to provide you with quality and efficient tree services.
It’s storm season in Oklahoma and that means severe weather. Located in the Southern Plains and in the heart of Tornado Alley, Oklahoma weather can wreak havoc on trees. Thunderstorms, high winds, and tornadoes can result in entire trees being snapped over or uprooted and broken branches and stems that can cause extensive damage or pose extreme risks.
While no tree is safe from Mother Nature, some trees are more susceptible to severe weather. Trees with certain conditions, like cracked soil, root rot, clustered canopies, or poor branch structure (such as codominant stems), are more likely to fail in extreme weather. Regular tree maintenance, including trimming, pruning, and/or cabling can help prevent trees from sustaining and/or causing damage during a storm. Annual inspection by an ISA Certified Arborist is also recommended.
Safely removing a large stem or tree off of a home or other property is an extremely tedious process that requires a high level of skill and knowledge to prevent further damage or personal injury. Tree work is already inherently dangerous and in many cases, downed trees can present even more of a danger as they may be tangled with other trees or electrical lines or may have fallen onto or through property.
The proper response to a tree emergency requires expert experience, technique, and tools and it is extremely important to hire a professional and qualified tree service.
BENEFITS OF USING A PROFESSIONAL TREE SERVICE
It can be difficult to choose an arborist and most people don’t know what qualifications to look for. Here are some helpful tips to selecting a tree trimming company.
The tree service that you hire should:
- ISA Certified Arborist. A Tulsa Certified Arborist will provide accurate assessments and ensure that proper and safe tree removal and tree trimming techniques are used.
- Experts in tree care. You should hire an experienced arborist that works strictly on trees rather than hiring a company that offers tree trimming as one of its multiple services.
- Fully insured for BOTH liability and workers’ compensation. A tree service is NOT fully insured unless it carries both types of insurance. A Certificate of Insurance should come directly from the agent to ensure that the policies are current.
- Safety First. Qualified tree services will be well-versed on industry safety regulations and employees will be properly trained.
- Fully equipped. Tree work can be messy and a professional and qualified tree service will have the proper equipment to haul away all tree debris and cleanup properly in an efficient manner.
Why Choose TREES BY JAKE Arborist and Tree Surgeon
- Tulsa ISA Certified Arborist (MW-5864A).
- Over a decade of experience in the Tulsa tree care industry and fully equipped with an extensive range of specialized equipment.
- Fully insured for both liability and workers' compensation.
- Certified Treecare Safety Professionals (#03956, #03960).
- Prompt response for estimate requests.
- We can provide an assessment and give recommendations to promote the health and safety of your trees.
- Affordable rates. Payment methods include cash, check, and credit card.
Get A FREE Estimate