Get a FREE Estimate
Full-Scale Tree Service
in Tulsa, OK
Full-Scale Tree Service in Tulsa, OK
Get professional and affordable tree services in Tulsa and the surrounding areas.
We have a full crew and a range of specialized equipment, including bucket trucks, a grapple truck, a Bandit wood chipper, Ditch Witch mini skid steers, and a Vermeer stump grinder, to provide you with quality and efficient tree services.
Tips for Hiring a Tree Service
It can be difficult to choose an arborist and most people don’t know what qualifications to look for. Here are some helpful tips to selecting a tree trimming company.
The tree service that you hire should:
- Be fully insured for BOTH liability and workers’ compensation. A tree service is NOT fully insured unless it carries both types of insurance. A Certificate of Insurance should come directly from the agent to ensure that the policies are current.
- Have an ISA Certified Arborist. A Tulsa Certified Arborist will provide accurate assessments and ensure that proper and safe tree removal and tree trimming techniques are used.
- Be fully equipped. Tree work can be messy and a professional and qualified tree service will have the proper equipment to haul away all tree debris and cleanup properly in an efficient manner.
- Be experts in tree care. You should hire an experienced tree service that works strictly on trees rather than hiring a company that offers tree services as one of its multiple services.
Why Choose Trees by Jake
- Tulsa ISA Certified Arborist (MW-5864A).
- Over a decade of experience in the Tulsa tree care industry and fully equipped with an extensive range of specialized equipment.
- Fully insured for both liability (2 million) and workers' compensation.
- Prompt response for estimate requests.
- We can provide an assessment and give recommendations to promote the health and safety of your trees.
- Affordable rates. Payment methods include cash, check, and credit card (subject to a 2% fee).