COVID-19: AS AN “ESSENTIAL BUSINESS” TREES BY JAKE REMAINS OPEN TO PROVIDE SERVICES NECESSARY TO MAINTAINING THE SAFETY AND ESSENTIAL OPERATION OF RESIDENCES AND PUBLIC INFRASTRUCTURE.
TREES BY JAKE will remain open during any “Shelter-in-Place/Stay at Home Orders” to provide services necessary to maintaining the safety and essential operation of residences and public infrastructure (per U.S. Department of Homeland Security CISA MEMORANDUM ON IDENTIFICATION OF ESSENTIAL CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE WORKERS DURING COVID-19 RESPONSE issued 03/19/20; Tree Care Industry Association and International Society of Arboriculture joint statement issued 03/23/20).
In order to help ensure the safety of our employees and clients, the following guidelines will be in place:
- We will continue to monitor all employees for symptoms of COVID-19.
- We will require staff who exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 or believe they are sick to remain at home.
- To limit person-to-person contact, all estimates will be drive-by/swing-by to observe social distancing guidelines. We would be happy to chat via phone during the estimate if more details are needed. Estimates will be sent electronically.
- Each truck is stocked with hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol per CDC guidelines for employee use.
- Each truck cab will be sanitized at the end of each day.
- We will continue to observe social distancing guidelines by having one employee per truck.
We kindly ask that if you need to approach a crew member during a job, that a distance of approximately 6 feet is maintained. If that is not possible, please contact our office directly at 918-500-9955 via phone or text.
We appreciate your business and continued support during this difficult time.